Step 1: All WRR contractors must take the SecureFit Assessment.
- Can be taken from any device that has internet access at no charge.
- Use your Legal Name. Do not take more than once. Be serious. It takes about 20 minutes.
- Notification letter you should have received from your union hall or employer
- SecureFit Instructions Document (PDF)
- Link to SecureFit
Step 2: Complete Base Safety Requirements for working at WRR
American Allied Safety Council (AASC) run by TekSolv has courses available to meet all the Base Safety Requirements.
- Contact Info and Directions to AASC (PDF)
- AASC Safety Store
- For more information on the AASC or to Register for AASC courses:
- General Base Safety Requirement for WRR Field Workers only: must have current certification in one of the following General Industry Programs:
- American Allied Safety Council (AASC): PRECERT / RECERT Program
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils (ARSC): Basic Orientation Plus Program (BOP / BOPR)
- Let your employer know if you have a current ARSC BOP/BOPR
- Worker must have their ARSC card with them at the AASC and WRR.
- Process for Employers to verify General Industry Certification (PDF)
- WRR Site Specific:
- Field Worker or Non-Field Worker Orientation Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Background Screen
- DISA or NABSC Programs accepted
- Cut score = 4 for WRR – This means scores of 5 and higher are not acceptable
- Details of WRR’s Background Policy (PDF)
- Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Testing
- DISA, NASAP or AASC Programs accepted
- Worker must be on hiring company’s roster in program they are aligned with.
- Details of WRR’s D&A Policy (PDF)
- Backgrounds screens and/or D&A testing can be through AASC or via your company relationship directly with the programs.
- Workers must be on hiring company’s roster in chosen D&A Program
- Example: Fit testing/PFT/Medical Clearance [must be clean shaven]
- If you have a current fit test on the correct mask and in a program accepted by your employer, let your employer know and they can determine if they will use this data vs. a new fittest.
- All fittests include a Medical Clearance – fill out Medical Clearance Form in advance. (PDF)
Step 3: Report to WRR Badging [must be clean shaven and have unexpired gov’t issued photo ID]
- Your company must notify WRR Badging through the Badging Communication Form or other agreed to means when they will have workers at WRR Badging.
- Please review this document: Must Have Items for WRR Badging (PDF)
- Includes directions to Phillips 66 WRR Security Badging
- Security Information Slip on back – know your vehicle make, model, and plate numbers
Step 4: Your company is to provide you with instructions on where to go and who to contact once you get your WRR Access Badge.